Well, where do I begin? My name is Szophia, but I’m sure almost all of you already knew that. It really is spelled with a ‘Z’ though, so don’t think I just throw that in there to make it look pretty. I’m old beyond my years, and I hate revealing my age to people. I’ve been through so many different things and have experienced quite a lot for someone my age. I can give you advice or my logical thoughts and opinions on most anything.
I have a really hard time describing how I feel when I’m upset or overwhelmed. I have an intense love for pandas, the northern lights, and the country of Finland. I love nothing more than Trance and Hardcore/HHC music, and music makes me very emotional. I’m a deep thinker, and I over-analyze a lot of things that I probably shouldn’t. I collect precious stones and crystals, and I make lots and lots of jewelry. I have enough kandi to fill up three or four giant bins, and I have never re-traded a piece that has been given to me. Also, I’ve been hooping for well over a two years now- it’s one of my favorite hobbies.
I don’t cheat, I don’t steal, I don’t lie- and I probably never will. I’m an extremely blunt person and sometimes I can be so incredibly truthful that it hurts. I speak my mind frequently, and I’m not afraid to argue with someone to get my point across. I also have a very open and curious mind, and I spend a lot of my time doing research and reading articles about things you may find unimportant and pointless.
I’m a creature of bad habit, and I tend to have a vulgar mouth when I get angry. I’m a very strong willed person, and I overcame addiction at a young age, on my own, without any sort of rehab. I’m wonderful at giving advice, but often, I can’t take that advice myself. I sometimes let little, unimportant things get to me- but I swear you’ll never know when. I used to think I was an extremely open person when it came to my emotions, but recently, I’ve discovered that I’m a master at hiding how I truly feel. If I’m sad or angry, you’ll probably never know.
Money isn’t important to me, however, I’m obsessed with the idea of making money. Nothing makes me happier than feeling accomplished and successful. I like making something out of nothing- whether it be jewelry, clothing, or artwork. I’m crafty and creative, and strive to be a complete and total individual.
My name is always in the mouths of those I don’t know. If you’ve heard something bad about me, it’s most likely complete and total bullshit. A lot of people around here know me, even if I don’t know them. I have a good reputation, yet at the same time I totally don’t. In my opinion, this is what happens when you get into the rave scene. It doesn’t matter how honest, how sweet, or how caring you are- people are always going to talk shit on you. There is always going to be some rumor going around, and there’s nothing you can really do to stop people from believing what they hear. The best thing you can possibly do is just learn to not give a fuck and move on. If you have a problem with me, come to me first. Otherwise, you’re going right on my shit list with the rest of them.
I’m quiet until I’m comfortable, sweet until you give me a reason not to be.
My Raving History:
I’ve been raving for seven years now. As I told you before, I’m old beyond my years. When I was in my early teens, I was hanging out with eighteen and nineteen year olds, thanks to my cousin. I used to go to parties with her, not knowing they were actual “raves” or each had individual names. It wasn’t until a few years later that I plunged into the Pittsburgh rave scene on my own. I kind of used raves as my own personal escape from reality. I never really had that one group of friends, or fit in anywhere in particular- and the moment I started going to parties, I felt like it was where I honestly and truly belonged. I grew up listening to mostly rock music, thanks to my parents, but when I started getting into dance/electronic music (thanks to dance class) everyone thought I was incredibly weird. Nobody liked the same music as me, or liked the same style as me. When I got into raving, I felt like I had finally met a group people I could relate to.
My Drug History:
As far as drugs go, I never had any interest in doing them until 2008- so I was about sixteen/seventeen years old. Before I ever decided to do something, I always did a bunch of research first. Thanks to my friends, personal experiences, and the internet, I’m one of the few, well-educated ravers out there. I know a lot more than most ravers my age- hell I know a lot more than some who are older than me. I also know my own limits, and I know how to be responsible.
I’ve tried a lot of things, had a lot of good experiences, and a lot of ridiculously bad ones.
If you ever need to know something about a certain substance, please do not hesitate to ask. ♥
And now, I shall post random facts about myself.
- My name is Szophia.
- My nicknames include Phia, Szoe, Phi, Soph, Z, and a ton more.
- My rave name is Pandacoot, or Panda.
- Born, raised, and currently residing in Pittsburgh, PA.
- I’m a very spiritual person.
- My favorite color combinations are pink/yellow/blue and pink/green/black.
- I’m 5’6”.
- I drive a 2001 Ford Taurus.
- I own so many fur/animal scoodies, I can’t fit them in my closet anymore.
- I’ve been hooping for over two years now.
- I grew up way too fast.
- I moved out when I was 18.
- I’m always on both sides of the fence; If I agree with something, I most likely disagree with it as well.
- I can be super indecisive.
- I’m much smarter than I look.
- I’m extremely blunt, and I always speak my mind.
- I have the tendency to explain everything in full detail when I talk.
- My ears are stretched to 3/4g.
- Animal lover, but I’m not a vegetarian.
- I’m very creative, and very crafty.
- I collect gemstones and crystals.
- I own a small business called PLURtonic Creations.
- I have excitement issues, and I get overly excited over the littlest things.
- I’ve been diagnosed with severe anxiety and depression.
- I don’t have any secrets; I’m an open book.
- I try my hardest to avoid conflict, and I don’t like fighting.
- I’m extremely self conscious, though a lot of people don’t believe me when I say that.
- I’ve been through a lot more than most people my age.
- I like being asked random, personal questions.
- Making others happy, makes me happy.
- The rain terrifies me, because my house was flooded when I was younger.
- Indigo Child.
- I have lots of “tripping thoughts,” even when I’m not tripping.
- Deep conversations and different theories about what happens when we die interests me.
- Deep conversations about what’s REALLY going on in the world interests me too.
- The only online-acronym I ever use is “omg.”
See my previous posts.
• 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 •
or just look through my Archive
Powered by Tumblr